Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Parties


I love Halloween parties! I love throwing one most of all.



It's been 3 years since I threw my last Halloween party. Every year I'm asked if I'm having another, but having my kids makes it more challenging so I haven't had time or energy. However next year I think I will do another. It's been too long!

 




As you can see I tend to go all out. Full bar, catered food, costume contest, DJ, dancing, scares. It's all a very memorable night.




I hosted this party at the Redondo Castle which is owned by the lovely magician, Sisuephan Phila! She also preformed magic during the party.
 



On this last day of October as you embark on your Trick or Treating or to a costume party, let's toast those individuals that go the extra mile to make Halloween more than just putting on a costume and candy.

Happy Halloween everyone! Until next year...Bwhahahahaa


Tonight's movie is Halloween 1978



No comments:

Post a Comment