Sunday, October 19, 2014

Making Halloween Treats

Tonight I start making Halloween treats for my boys' Halloween party on Saturday. I love baking in general, but I love Halloween baking and fun foods that have the Halloween theme. This year I plan on making a few dishes that are sure to be crowd pleasers! (Please note these images are from the interwebs. I haven't made the food yet but wanted to posts some pics of the dishes I will be making.)

Caramel Grapes

Pumpkin Sugar Cookies

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Rosemary Candy Bacon - Werewolf Tongues

Gaucamole - Pumpkin Barf

Zombie Meatloaf

White Chocolate covered pretzels - Spirit Sticks

And last but not least Mummy Dogs

Doesn't all that look fun and delicious? I can't wait to make and taste it all! I'll post pics of the party with my final results Saturday if possible. The menu might change as I never know until I get deep in the menu making process, but I always make sure its yummy!

Tonight's movie is Night of the Living Dead



No comments:

Post a Comment