Sunday, August 28, 2011

Martha Stewart Halloween Issue

So every year I wait in anticipation for the Martha Stewart Living Halloween issue along with many other Halloween themed magazines. However, every year I'm usually let down with re-published pages of past projects and ideas. Granted a lot of those ideas are great, but can't we get some completely new ideas each year?

This year's issue is much better than the last two years and there are some new fun ideas. Of course they do republish a few old ones, but I guess that's for those new people that decided to pick up the issue. Either way it's on newsstands now. Check it out!

I've been working on my corpse skulls this weekend. I'm photographing the process so I can upload step by step instructions for those interested in making their own. Maybe later this week I'll get around to doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment